Communication is a key ingredient in any Employee Engagement initiative or any aspect of having a productive workforce. Listed below are different ways and means we can communicate within our organization.
- Organizational announcements: We should send regularly organizational announcements on new joinees, people existing the company, job rotations, transfers, promotions, organizational structural changes, organization updates and highlights.
- Notice boards: Make posters of any major communication to employee. Make the communication posters attractive and simple to understand.
- Company employee magazine: Many organizations circulate employee centric magazines on a monthly/ bi monthly/ quarterly basis to communicate key highlights for the period and other organizational structural changes which happened during the period.
- Company intranet: Many organizations have a very lively intranet which can be accessed only by employees of the company. The intranet is a communication platform which contains policies, employee corner, organizational announcements, organizational structural changes, organization level initiatives, fun activities, training modules etc…
- Townhalls: Is a communication platform in which leadership interacts with all employees and communicates key highlights, have a question answer session with the employees and even a fun activity with the teams.
Kindly share your tips and ideas of how to communicate better within an organization. Happy reading and sharing!