Tips for preparing for a formal meeting
- Prepare your presentation well in advance before your formal meeting.
- Reach in time for the meeting.
- Select formal attire and follow formal dress code.
- Greet the business associates or participants of the business meeting
- Do not use informal jargon
- Do not use too many hand gestures
- During the meeting do not continuously check your blackberry/ phone
- Maintain a good posture
- Maintain eye contact during all discussions
Kindly share your experiences and suggestions in the comment box below so that others can benefit. Happy reading and sharing.