So you’re going on a trip.. Great!! Lots of planning to do right?
I’m going to make it easier for you. There are certain basic things you need to keep in mind while planning your trip.
1. Location: Every location has peak and off seasons. Decide wisely when choosing your destination since you don’t want to land up spending twice the amount by going to a country during the peak season when everything is expensive.
2. Flight tickets: Based on your dates and location you want to get the best deal. There are few tips to keep in mind.
- Use websites like Skyscanner https://www.skyscanner.net/or Momondo http://www.momondo.com/ to compare flights from different websites. You’ll get the cheapest flight deals on one of these websites.
- Keep in mind that the flight rates keep fluctuating since the details like destination, dates entered by you on the websites get saved. And everytime you’ll search, it will show the prices increasing. While searching for the flights in your web browser..open a new incognito window, that way the details entered by you are not saved and you might just land up with a great deal.
- Follow the Facebook or Twitter Pages for different airlines which usually flash some promotional offers for its viewers.
- Location of Hotel
- Distance of Hotel from all the Monuments/Sights
- Purpose of Vacation- Meditation/ Relaxation- you spend more time at the Hotel. Sightseeing/Fun- you spend less time at the Hotel
- Time spent is more- go for a Hotel with more facilities
- Times spent is less- go for a Hotel with less facilities/ basic.
- Star Rating should be greater than 3 or 4
- More good reviews better the Hotel
- Price should be reasonable based on your standard of living.
And even after all this information if you cannot plan your trip and you don’t know what to do, write to me and I will plan your Itinerary for FREE!